- Departure from Platys Gialos Port
- While cruising, get a full view of Delos significant monuments
- Stop at Delos Port and for those interested pay a visit at the Archaeological Museum
- Stop for swimming and snorkeling at one of Rhenia’s famous beaches. Enjoy on board a meat barbeque.
- Return at Platys Gialos
Upon request, the Glassbottom Discovery Yacht departs from Platys Gialos heading to the historic island of Delos, on what we call "A trip to Ancient Greek History"!
Departing from Platys Gialos, this cruise passes by the beautiful beaches of Psarrou & Ornos and approaches the ancient Delos, so that everyone can admire the archaeological remains and feel the magical aura of the island. Delos in ancient Greek language is the opposite of “adelos” (invisible) and means clear, brought to light, obvious, apparent. Greek mythology tells the legend of how the island of Delos appeared suddenly amidst the waves of the sea when Leto was looking for a safe place to give birth to her twins Apollo and Artemis.
The yacht moors in the small harbour and stays there for 1 ½ hours so that passengers can visit the archaeological site. The next stop will be for swimming, snorkelling, sunbathing and a barbeque on board at the island of Rhenia, famous for its beautiful beaches and scenery. Finally, after a day full of excitement and new experiences, we go back to where we started, at Platys Gialos Port.
- You need only to bring your swimwear, your towel and your sun-protection.
- For the vegetarians there is a provision for grilled vegetables. You just need to let us know when reserving.
- Be prepared to socialize and meet people from all around the world. Glassbottom Discovery Yacht is the meeting point.