The conditions created by COVID-19 are in all aspects unique and require all of us to be even more conscious and respectful of each other’s welfare.
As always, at Mykonos Yachting, we are admittedly committed to the safety, health and comfort of our guests and staff.
In accordance with the latest guidance form the World Health Organization as well as the Greek health authorities, we have modified our operational procedures to ensure the welfare of all. Surpassing the guidelines by elevating the standards even higher, we have developed supplementary protocols.
All of our yachts have enhanced their current cleaning and hygiene regimes and extensive biological cleaning takes place onboard. Hand sanitizer and disposable face masks will also be available onboard.
- Regular wipe downs of all interior surfaces with disinfectant.
- Daily external wash down of the yacht
- Deep clean between charters
- Yacht crews are spending as much time as possible at anchor or onboard their vessels, self-isolating.
- Masks are worn when yachts are provisioning for supplies
- Supplies coming onto vessels are unpacked on the dock and disinfected before they are brought on board.
- Daily checks of all crew temperatures