Where the sea meats the sky. A stream lined yacht with ample space for life in the open air, to keep the connection with the sea alive
The eyes have no boundaries; you look at the world through the transparency of the waves and the time becomes pure, exclusively yours, making you rediscover the sweetness of living.
With a design that is unprecedented in her class, made by Fulvio de Simoni, the Evo Marine Deauville F76 is a 23-meter Flybridge Yacht that she is bound to impress you. Attention to detail can be seen at every turn with the exterior décor also a testament to elegance in a game of innovative geometrics, suspended shapes and subdued colors.
Her interior is an oasis of well-being; a perfect fusion of dynamism and serenity. It is spacious and ideal for relaxing and resting, while enjoying the exquisite decoration of warm colors and light wood paneling. On the main deck there is the large salon area where the owner welcomes his guests, with a dining room and kitchen towards the bow. The sitting and dining room are spacious in a modern design with Bang & Olufsen audiovisual installations.
Below deck are four double cabins, all comfortably equipped throughout, with a sizeable master cabin.
The cabins, two doubles and two twins, are all very ample and the baths en suite are outfitted with modern fixtures and showers. The Master cabin is amidships on full width with a separate wardrobe, while the VIP is at the fore. The twins are identical. All cabins have TVs and are fully air-conditioned. The crew rest in their own separate cabins, which will guarantee you maximum privacy and the best service during your time one board.
The upper sun seck has a wonderful spacious area for relaxing in the shade under her expansive canopy, sunning on the mattress fore of the upper bridge or dining at her table and banquet.
On the exterior deck, at the stern table, you can dine endeavoring the beauty of the Aegean scenery, whilst at the bow, the big lounging area is designed to act as an oasis of comfort. Here you can enjoy the sun on the comfortable solarium with a cocktail, while watching the sunset.
The Evo Marine Deauville 76 guarantees entertainment on the waves. Her bathing platform is wide and allows comfortable access to the sea. Need to mention that she offers a wide variety of water sport equipment: an auxiliary boat, water ski, wakeboard, jet- ski (Seadoo GTR215), seabob F5S, paddleboards, snorkeling equipment and standard fishing equipment.
Specifications / Features
- Builder: Filipetti Yachts (Italy)
- Model: Evo Marine Deauville 76 Flybridge
- Name: Grand Blue
- Year of Built: 2009
- Year of total refit: 2019
- Max. Cruising Capacity: 18 pax
- Max. Sleeping Capacity: 8 pax
- Length overall (incl. pulpit): 77 ft. (23.46 m.)
- Beam at main section: 19,10 ft. (5.82 m.)
- Draft (incl. props at full load): 5,11 ft. (1.55 m.)
- Displacement (at full load): 55 t.
- Engines: 2 Χ 1.650 HP C32 Caterpillar
- Maximum speed: 32 knots
- Cruising speed: 28 knots
- Fuel capacity: 7.000 L
- Water capacity: 1.200 L
- 2 Generators & 220 V available in all areas of yacht
- Homologation & Category: RINA CE-A
- Fully equipped navigation instruments, Radar, Auto-pilot (Raymarine)
- Power inverter
- Flybridge with dining table, sunbeds & bimini with integrated LED lights
- Berenzoni hydraulic crane to Flybridge
- Foredeck with dining table, sunbeds & bimini with LED lights
- Electric bathing ladder
- 1 Master Stateroom with queen size bed
- 1 VIP Stateroom with double bed
- 2 Guests’ Staterooms with two single beds
- 4 Bathrooms / WC
- 1 Crew Stateroom
- 1 Crew Bathroom / WC
- Combination microwave/ conventional oven/ grill/ BBQ
- Fridges: 3
- Freezers: 2
- Wine freezer: 1
- Ice Maker: 1
- Dish Washer: 1
- Fully equipped sound system Radio/DVD/USB, subwoofer (Bang & Olufsen)
- 5 flat TV displays (50”, 40”, 30”, 30”, 30”)
- Satellite TV available in all areas
- Wireless music control from your Smartphone or Apple device
Tenders and Water Toys
- Jet ski (Seadoo GTR215)
- Seabob F5S