Have a look at some of the most frequent questions posed by our guests. If you still have more questions, feel free to contact us at any time!
- Where do I need to come in order to join the cruise?
Our meeting point is at Platis Gialos Port, located at the South Coast of the Mykonos.
- How can I reach Platis Gialos Port?
Either by car, taxi, or the regular buses departing from Fabrika / City of Mykonos (http://www.mykonosbus.com/mykonos-platy_gialos.en.html)
- Is there a transfer service provided?
We can arrange your pick up and drop off to your hotel at a supplement charge.
- At what time do I need to be at Discovery Glassbottom Yacht?
As the Yacht departs at 12:00 hrs. sharp, you need to be at Platis Gialos 20 minutes prior to the departure time (11:40 hrs.).
- Does the cruise run every day?
The cruise runs every single day.
- What do I need to bring with me?
Your swimwear, your towel and your sun protection.
- Do I have to pay extra for the lunch?
The BBQ meal is included in the price.
- Is there any alternative in regards to the lunch, as I am a vegetarian?
Grilled vegetables are prepared for you. Just let us know when making your reservation.
- Are there water and drinks on board?
The Yacht has her proper bar where water, refreshments, drinks and cocktails are served at supplement charge.
- It is almost my first time on a yacht. Will I get seasick?
The Yacht is built so as to ensure that cruising is always gentle, while at Mykonos there is only wind and no waves.
- Will there be a guide on board?
Our multilingual escort will be there to welcome you and give you all kinds of information regarding Mykonos island.
- How can I reserve?
You can reserve via our website or you can take your voucher on spot from our Office, at Platis Gialos Port (upon availability).